domingo, 16 de junho de 2013

Sketch#4...I'm yours


Good Morning Ladies!!

June is still a special and romantic month for us here at Scrap &Music!!
Sketch #4 by Janice Daquila-Pardo is an eye-catching sketch!
To line up with it our song today takes you to a peaceful, quiet and romantic place!

So these two together are like an instant inspiration.

Bom dia meninas!!

O mês de Junho continua especial e romântico aqui no Scrap & Music!!

O sketch #4 é da Janice Daquila-Pardo, um sketch gostoso de olhar, de fazer e lindo!
Para completar, a música de hoje nos leva para um lugar de paz, tranquilidade e AMOR!!

Com esse sketch e esta música surgem mil inspirações.


Sketch # 4
 
+
Música #4I'm Yours (Jason Mraz)
  
Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried beat but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks, now I'm trying to get back
Before the cool done run out, I'll be giving it my bestest
And Nothings going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some
But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours
Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love
Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing
We're just one big family, and
It's our god-forsaken right to be loved, love, loved, love, loved
So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate, our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours
D-d-do you, but you, d-d-do
But do you want to come on
Scooch on over closer dear
And I will nibble your ear
I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and laughed
I guess what I'm saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons
It's what we aim to do, our name is our virtue
But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm yours
Come on and open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours
So please don't, please don't, please don't
There's no need to complicate
Cause our time is short
This is, this is, this is our fate, I'm yours!



You can visit Jenny's personal blog at http://jennygevans.blogspot.com.br

A Jenny é tão talentosa! O seu estilo alegre, clean e perfeito sempre nos conquista no primeiro olhar. A foto sempre tem um destaque importante na página. Lindo!!







 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 


 
 
 

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

That´s a lot of different styles and techniques for you! Now is your turn!

To participate on this challenge the only thing that you have to do is put these two together!
Please make a project following our sketch and using part of the music as your title.

And that´s not the end! Still lots of good news in July. I´ll give a little scoop by announcing one more scrapper in our team: Amanda Reddicliffe from Australia! Welcome Amanda!http://areddicliffe.blogspot.com.br/ You all going to lover her work!


And want some news? Stay tuned for our first DT Call in july!!! That´s right Scrap&Music family is going to grow!


Muita inspiração com diferentes estilos e técnicas, agora é a sua vez!

Para participar deste desafio basta unir SKETCH+MÚSICA, fazer um LO seguindo o sketch e usar parte da letra da música no título.
Estamos aguardando os lindos trabalhos na nossa galeria.

Ah, não acabou ainda! Temos muitas novidades para o próximo mês, vou começar anunciando mais uma super scrapper no nosso time: Amanda Reddicliffe da Austrália!! Seja bem-vinda Amanda!! http://areddicliffe.blogspot.com.br/. Temos certeza que vocês irão amar o estilo e o trabalho da Amanda!!

E as outras surpresas? Fique atento, pois em julho teremos o nosso primeiro DT Call!! Isso mesmo, o Scrap & Music vai ficar maior!!

 
Sketch#4 entries are until 29th June (você pode participar até o dia 29/06/2013).

9 comentários:

  1. Uau...estão lindos os LOS parabéns equipe!
    Beijos

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Uauuuu, estou aqui boquiaberta com tanta beleza junta.....
    Parabéns equipe!!!!
    Bjs

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Great reveal ladies! Inspiring sketch and beautiful pages from our Guest and DT!!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. uauu amei as páginas, belissimas meninas,bjs

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Every one of the DT and guest designer pages is just gorgeous! :-)
    Janice

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Gente, eu sempre quero comentar os lindos trabalhos da Elvira mas lá no face dela eu nao posso comentar nem curtir... Que peninha!

    ResponderExcluir
  7. O da Alicia também não consegui curtir nem comentar... :(

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Carol porque vc não consegue??? Que estranho...é público...vou te add la, vc esta como Carol Peixoto??
    Obrigado Bj
    Elvira

    ResponderExcluir